• Ajax for detector technology has developed a new pulse detection system for metal detectors, to new levels rather than other devices in the market, in addition to ease of control and use of the system to obtain immediate results and ultra-clear and deeper research.
• This system boots and its results are displayed through the smart search interface of displaying data, results and system settings as well.
• Our system can distinguish between ferrous and nonferrous metals, also identify caves and spaces. The distinction between the targets is different and the results are displayed on the system interface through variable indicators for each type of target, in addition to the oscilloscope window showing the size of the target that found.
• It can control the sensitivity levels and response speed.
• It can control the cancellation of the search for ferrous metals.
• Smart identification of the search coil, to define the energy and the frequency required for the size of each coil.
• Ground balance is a quick process performed by the user manually or automatically for the compatibility of the device with the soil and to use it without any obstacles or any effects in the worst soil conditions.
• This system has the characteristics of quick identification of the target and its type, with integrated data.
• Ajax provides you with three different measurements of the advanced search coils which give you different depths according to the size of the target.
• Available search coils:
Search coil C1: 18 cm x18 cm
Search coil C2: 35 cm x35 cm
Search coil C3: 40 cm x45 cm
||It can detect non-precious targets, for example: iron, non-ferrous metals for example: gold – and cavity as well.
||280 Hz -300 Hz-350 Hz
||Yes, this system also gives optional acoustic and vibrational effects.
||Yes, interactive response indicators that explain type and size of the detected target as well
||Manual and automatic, that help to eliminate the magnetic effects caused by the soil